How do i find out how my hands are running vs expected to see the rng is fair over 1- 2 mill hands?

mugmaster200

You need to trust their system..

They regulated and tested and bla bla..

Or leave ...or play like me, who sometimes knows for sure that online poker is just another scam...😃😄😁

But on other sites you can check your hands, as i did many times aaaaand find ALL O.K.

So either only Unibet is rigged..ooooor it is just in our fckn head..Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

• Like 1

Errrm . you might want to check the news. GG and ACR are both in the middle of massive cheating scandals, including back door, super user access.

It is prudent to be wary when the biggest players in the market have just been exposed as having many, many rigged games and cheaters on their sites.

Errrm..what you mean by "back door", superuser i am familiar with.

But the request is about the RNG i think, anywhere any scandal or proof of rigged rng ??

Thinking Think GIF by Adam Lambert

Edited by fish8one
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, misanthrope1 said:

Errrm . you might want to check the news. GG and ACR are both in the middle of massive cheating scandals, including back door, super user access.

It is prudent to be wary when the biggest players in the market have just been exposed as having many, many rigged games and cheaters on their sites.

Neither of the above site issues were related to the RNG used for the card distribution. GGs issue was based on a client vulnerability, a software issue that technically any site could have at some point, but is very likely not done by the site on purpose to give certain players an advantage, and the ACR issue is bot related, again nothing to do with the way cards are distributed. 

When it comes to the RNG and the actual card distribution, it's tested by multiple jurisdictions and independent 3rd parties of a sample much bigger than 1-2m hands and they're all happy that it's completely random. Poker makes up a tiny % of the profit for not only Unibet, but all the major sites, so it makes zero sense to risk one or multiple licenses trying to rig card distribution so a subset of players gets more bad beats than another, or gets dealt aces less than they should.

• Like 3

Poker Janitor

Yes. The cheating on other sites is not connected to RNG. Or not that we know of yet.

My point was only in reply to a comment of trusting blindly. 

I think it is worth checking these things for yourself if you can. Noone would have found the GG and ACR cheating if they hadnt done some digging into the numbers.

And the question has always been, is the RNG pure, or does it have additional algorhythms to infulence behavior. This has been claimed about multiple other RNG systems in the past. Some claim to have shown a higher preponderance of action hands at certain tables and stakes. I dont know. But I wouldnt disoucrage anyone from checking if they can.

• 2 weeks later...

I do trust the RNG, but it's quite of a gamble for the players that currently no super-users are present at Unibet. Which was the case on FullTilt and recently GG, that the community had to pick these cheaters out only make matters worse. Would be nice that there is some statement/ transparency, what analysis are currently being done to check if players aren't reaching abnormal winrates.