Bonus shop question and request

tolika

Over the time I have accumulated 30k+ bonus points thinking that when the bad time comes, I would use it as a emergency fund to continue to play tournaments and hexapros. Today, I went to the bonus shop and purchased 3 x 100 playth-rough bonus, but to my surprise this amount wasn't credited to my account. Instead it requires me to rake more in order to unlock it. I guess it's my bad that I didn't document myself before doing that, but it sounds a bit unfair to have to rake other money in order to unlock it, where you can just buy tournament or hexapro tickets for the same amount. Anyway, my question and kind request would be if there's a possibility to exchange my purchase to points back or to hexapro tickets instead. Otherwise I don't have any balance to rake the required amounts.

Thank you.

@tolika I'm unable to remove pending bonuses. When you're done with the active one, tag me here and I'll refund them as bonus points.

Cash players often like the PT bonuses, as the cash game tickets also got a wagering requirement, and the PT bonuses are just simpler in some regards. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

hello @Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks for your response and willingness to help, I really appreciate it! 🙇

11 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

When you're done with the active one, tag me here and I'll refund them as bonus points.

Do you mean when it expires in ~7 days? Or can I just cancel it?

Thank you again!

CleanShot 2024-01-23 at 09.24.28@2x.png

1 hour ago, tolika said:

hello @Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks for your response and willingness to help, I really appreciate it! 🙇

Do you mean when it expires in ~7 days? Or can I just cancel it?

Thank you again!

CleanShot 2024-01-23 at 09.24.28@2x.png

If you don't intend to attempt completing the active one (confirm here), I'll just remove it and sort the rest for you as well 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions