App and website not working

MrBandes

😞

https://hu.unibet-14.com/poker does not work anymore again

https://hu.unibet-15.com/poker redirects to site 14 as it looks with error message again.

Application shows website after login with error message to login with the https://hu.unibet-14.com/poker address.

Not good news. 

I am regged to 19:30's Statosphere with a ticket that was expiring.

Would be nice if you guys could fix it perhaps. But i know it's saturday, and maybe a tough one..

Could not use poker app with vpn sadly. Gives Location error on login..

So, app has stopped working from Hungary for the second day. White screen appears in the window instead of the login box.

Possibly the initial connection is getting blocked 😒

Would be nice if you could fix it perhaps with the next release coming on tuesday. I guess we have to redownload the app again and reinstall it, since it seems it won't be able to update itself otherwise.

Website is still working though, although it's not as convenient to use for me since table prioritization cannot work with browser windows, so i have to check the window always when covered whether it's my turn.

Also, i (still) have to use vpn to login to here because the login otherwise doesn't work as on the main unibet page.

update: i managed to fix the issue locally by reinstalling the app after i discovered that the mobile version gets to the login screen.

but when i chose to select international english as language then the white screen appeared again.

then i reinstalled it again and now i chose the hungarian language then it got to the login screen and i managed to login.

though i had kill the app twice with process explorer because it was hanging with the Loading... message on dark background.

this is probably a different issue but it happens sometimes. it might be just windows 7 related.

39 minutes ago, MrBandes said:

update: i managed to fix the issue locally by reinstalling the app after i discovered that the mobile version gets to the login screen.

but when i chose to select international english as language then the white screen appeared again.

then i reinstalled it again and now i chose the hungarian language then it got to the login screen and i managed to login.

though i had kill the app twice with process explorer because it was hanging with the Loading... message on dark background.

this is probably a different issue but it happens sometimes. it might be just windows 7 related.

It's because the other login pages are blocked for you. You can only access the Hungarian login page, as it's got a different network setup. Situation is a bit special in your country 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions