Poker Release Notes 3.32

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

Releasenotes332forpost2.png.e0a85762826c11ed8e65c9dc414642c6.png

Release date: 12th December
Next release: 23rd January

Hope you're all having a wonderful December! 🎅

This last release of the year has got several bug fixes and promotions, but what I find most exciting is the first confirmed and official 10 year anniversary promotion! You'll hear a lot more about this exciting celebration in the next release notes, and I might also tease a bit in other threads. The anniversary celebration will bring unprecedented value and an interesting twist to promo formats like prize drop and timed jackpots.

Promotions

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Winter Bootcamp, 6th Nov – 10th Dec
  • 31 Days of X-mas, 1st Dec – 31st Dec
  • Santa Flips, 1st Dec – 31st Dec
  • Festive MTT series, 10th Dec – 17th Dec

Included in this release:

• Time based jackpots, 17th Dec – 1st Jan
  • XP Race, 1st Jan – 5th Feb (5 weeks)
  • Banzai Flips, 15th Jan – 18th Feb (5 weeks)
  • Slobberknocker MTT series, 7th Jan – 14th Jan
  • January Monthly Mission

Coming in next release (preliminary):

• Valentines Mission, 1st Feb – 14th Feb
  • Phased MTT Anniversary edition, 4th Feb – 17th March (6 weeks)

New features/Improvements

• Xmas theme for time based jackpots:

xmashexa.thumb.jpg.90b8e5b90cf7d1e2b219bcfd4e30b9da.jpg

• Anniversary MTT table backgrounds

mttanniv.thumb.jpg.b5aee139f0dc6189e98be6f7488e4dcf.jpg

Bug fixes

• Fixed update issue with Android app where it stops after assets are fully downloaded. However, as the new app version needs to be installed, to fix it, the fix won't be actual before the January release
  • Fixed issue where client crashes directly after login or after some time when the loading message and the window became unresponsive. 
  • Fixed issue where, on OSX, you might experience rare crash to do with multi threading
  • Fixed issue where app suddenly closes after a MTT gets canceled (only happened in rare cases) 
  • Fixed issue where mobile app crashes when rotating view while in MTT specific lobby (both iOS and Android) 
  • Fixed issues with MTT tournament data not being correct (issue introduced due to bigger change in previous release)

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 12/12/2023 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier

• Like 8

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

1 hour ago, marlini2 said:

So the jackpots will be as usual "in the next hour..." or like it was before and on the screen ? must hit in the next 2k games etc?

It'll be the time based version, not game counter as the mockup would indicate 🙂 didn't have the Xmas themed one for time based 

• Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed some weird functioning with this latest version on the mobile app.

Small cards which show registered tournaments are placed on the right side instead of the left from now on. They are now covering the X close lobby button which redirects back to the tournaments list view. Here you can see the small X showing up behind the cards on the first screenshot. It's only visible because i late regged to the tournament and about to receive cards, that's why they are somewhat transparent. After i received my cards, i can no longer see the X, but of course i could not click it anyway until now as well. Also on the table view, i can get back to the lobby with the Home button(the house icon) which changes to a cup icon later, but i cannot get to the tournaments list view in any way after registration, only to the lobby view. This needs to be fixed somehow i think. Here i only registered to one tournament, and it was enough for me, but if i wanted to, i could have not registered to any other tourneys.

I rarely use the mobile app, but sometimes i need it. It Seems to me that no one else reported this little bug until now.

Thanks in advance for the fix!

20231218-160318_Unibet_Poker.thumb.png.7ea7b9cd3959896d8eab3cba5e83af16.png20231218-160702_Unibet_Poker.thumb.png.680257acd1afc12fd04fefda5be5f962.pngScreenshot_20231218-161004_Unibet_Poker.thumb.png.8160c5cfa9346503b9c3a366c114663e.pngScreenshot_20231218-160330_Unibet_Poker.thumb.png.a5716ccb01d7dd7f80c4081282245e49.png

• 2 weeks later...