Extension of 1k ticket

marto

Hello @Stubbe-Unibet, you're likely the person to address this to. 

Could you please extend the 1.1k ticket that I have? It expires in a few days and I'm not sure if I'd be able to commit to Bucharest yet, having been on two holidays and two weddings already this year.... 

Thank you in advance 

• 3 months later...

Thank you for sorting this out for me @Stubbe-Unibet! Indeed, this ticket is needing to finally be used, lol 

I saw you mentioned on another thread that a Unibet open stop is not looking likely to be had in 2024 😕 so, is it an option to split this ticket into two main event entries for the UDSO, for example for Sanremo or Malta? Also, is it a potential option to have it exchanged to the equivalent in poker points, it was something that was offered in the past, so wondering if it is still applicable. 

Based on what the options are, I will use the ticket accordingly 🙂

Thank you for the clarification @Stubbe-Unibet two UDSO main entries was most likely to be what I would have opted for, even if I had other options. 

Do they have to be used for the same festival? Or, can the second one be used for another one? How would I go about arranging this, when I've considered the best one(s) to attend?