Sit n go collusion

Zanini

Hello, I just played a Sit n Go 5max 10, 2 of the players were clearly colluding, min-raising every bet back and forth, calling all-ins and then checkin down even with the nuts.

Their names were signe4  and jeden711, sorry if this is not were i should report.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to reopen this post but the same issue just happened again, the players names are LGliese and Vendelbo23, game is Game #1920355809: Table €10 SNG 5 Seat , the players would just limp and min bet every pot back and forth, as soon as the other players would leave the hand one of them would as well never going to showdown one vs another, when someone shoved both would call and then check down even the nuts. 

Up until a couple of days this never happened and it's the second time in a couple of days now, I do not know if it's the same players with different aliases...

And then again in this game Game #1920369772: Table €10 SNG 5 Seat , last time was only one table now they don't seem to stop, they are only playing in the same sng never alone, I'll take a break from sng to stop running into them

On 7/29/2023 at 5:41 PM, Zanini said:

I'm sorry to reopen this post but the same issue just happened again, the players names are LGliese and Vendelbo23, game is Game #1920355809: Table €10 SNG 5 Seat , the players would just limp and min bet every pot back and forth, as soon as the other players would leave the hand one of them would as well never going to showdown one vs another, when someone shoved both would call and then check down even the nuts. 

Up until a couple of days this never happened and it's the second time in a couple of days now, I do not know if it's the same players with different aliases...

On 7/29/2023 at 6:03 PM, Zanini said:

And then again in this game Game #1920369772: Table €10 SNG 5 Seat , last time was only one table now they don't seem to stop, they are only playing in the same sng never alone, I'll take a break from sng to stop running into them

Hey @Zanini Thanks once again for this report. I've just sent it to the security team, I'll let you know ASAP when I hear back from them!