Frequent Disconnects to Unibet

Insideman

Hi. Whilst playing today in the UK I experienced 3 disconnects. The last two were in short succession, so I had to stop playing to avoid losses. During each disconnect I was still connected to the internet and I could access any site except Unibet. I have video footage of Unibet being down whilst still being able to access major sites such as BBC, CNN, Reuters, Yahoo etc. These disconnects cost me money each time as I was forced to sit out due to the reconnect not happening quickly enough.
This appears to be an issue on Unibet's side since I don't generally have any problems connecting to Unibet and my internet is working. This is additionally frustrating as I have a bonus that will expire soon if I don't clear it.
Are there known server issues at the moment? Is there a time frame for them to be resolved? Can I claim for compensation for the disconnects? I can provide video footage if necessary.

Thank you.

Not aware of any issues but also haven't been at the laptop since early morning. I can look into it later, but considering there're no other posts here, I think it's fair to assume it's a local issue.

Please see below. Will need at least the log file

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/26223-a-how-to-on-poker-bug-reporting/#comment-26223

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions