Poker Login failed

Skipperwt

UN-BE-LI-VE-BLE !!!

Unbeliveble stupid poker unibet application.

I was playing for 3hrs poker, 2 turnaments, 478389311 - entry 10euro entry, 3500euro GTD ( I was 5t from 21 remaining players, in the prizepool), and other 478400188 - entry 100euro, 20.000 euro GTD ( I was in the first 15 from 130players).

everything was working nice, good hands, good poker play, in the break I switch to whatsapp to read some msg.  AFTER, I TRIED FOR 50mins TO LOGIN WITHOUT SUCCESS. Wehn finally I managed to reconnect, it was too late, I lost the small turnament, place 10 and in the big tourney I lost a lot of chips and I was about 78/90 players. I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL THIS APLLICATION.

when I was trying to connect, it was "thinking", after appears black screen with no error. After, nothing was happening. I try also on the website and for 5minutes this message was appearing: "please wait while we are shuffling the deck"..... after black screen and so on for 50minutes........

PS. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!

LAST TIME I WAS PLAYING ON THIS SITE POKER / BETS. And I'll make sure I will make a lot of bad advertising, especially in my country!

You do not deserve even one star!

@Skipperwt sorry to hear about your issue! Unfortunately, this is due to a bad connection on your end; causing both the many disconnects as well as the issue trying to relaunch/load the client.

It looks like you're playing on a very fragile connection with really high ping. Until you've got a better connection, I'd advise you to stay away from the poker tables, as similar issue can easily happen again. What's your network setup looking like? It looks quite special to me.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions