The €9 free bonus is actually a hinderance.

elliotuk

I don't know how many other players got this but a couple of days ago I got an email from unibet the other day that reads:

"We appreciate your loyalty, so we’ve popped a € 9 Play-Through bonus in your account.
To activate the bonus, start playing poker today. You’ll then have 14 days to complete the requirements."

Now you might think great! Why complain? Well after a couple of days of playing I can clearly see that it takes a vast amount of rake to clear this bonus, it doesn't clear in stages, and even playing a couple of hours a night I am not going to be able to clear it before it expires.

So what you might think? Well the problem is I have another bonus waiting to start, and then thousands of points to buy playthrough bonuses in the bonus store that I would like to do, I could be clearing those (these dont expire as long as you keep playing), but as long as I have this "forced" €9 bonus in my account I cannot start to clear the other bonuses, so it actually a hinderance.

Unibet should not be forcing a bonus on you that isnt possible to clear unless you play huge long sessions at higher stakes and are actually able to clear it, otherwise they are blocking you from actually being able to clear bonuses which you have bought and are fair (because they wont expire as long as you keep playing).

Can unibet either remove the expiration date, or make it so that the expiration date is extended please?

Screenshot 2023-02-19 123848.png

• Like 1

Check out this topic for the RAKE X, GET Y bonuses, you can ask there to get it removed if you want to, changing or deleting the expiration date is not an option. 

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/31188-rake-x-get-y-bonuses/#comments

A personal option to delete the bonus is in the pipeline so that would solve your issue.

Your 5% bonus does make it feel like it's not worth the effort but there are better % ones out there, I personally have a 20% one lined up. It all depends on several (secret) factors like stake / volume and winning / losing and what not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Check out this topic for the RAKE X, GET Y bonuses, you can ask there to get it removed if you want to, changing or deleting the expiration date is not an option. 

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/31188-rake-x-get-y-bonuses/#comments

A personal option to delete the bonus is in the pipeline so that would solve your issue.

Your 5% bonus does make it feel like it's not worth the effort but there are better % ones out there, I personally have a 20% one lined up. It all depends on several (secret) factors like stake / volume and winning / losing and what not.

thanks for this, i have enquired in that thread.

• Like 1