Couple random questions

Livertool

Scrolling through tickets and possible freerolls:

You have to make it to level 2 in first two days to play this one or wrong set up?Screenshot_2022-12-28-15-17-02-145-edit_pad_com.unibet.poker.jpg.15b005d6d6449f2f2d00bdd82e21390f.jpg

Not the first that i see these but is there a reason we can't see lobby already? I can't think why it should be hiddenĀ šŸ¤”

Screenshot_2022-12-28-15-21-58-547-edit_pad_com.unibet.poker.jpg.26cdc8c62f77e39613302de457d81cec.jpg

And last, have you considered any other solution to quarterly reset the levels?

LIke started playing more cause new mtts but after reaching 4th level and knowing ain't going to reach 5th and perks along the way, interest dropped until start of next quarter. If i remember right not the first time this happened to me. Maybe i'm only one that is "suffering" from this, in that case it is fine and i'll have to start timing my playing better but if issue is more common then Unibet are losers too?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Scrolling through tickets and possible freerolls:

You have to make it to level 2 in first two days to play this one or wrong set up?Screenshot_2022-12-28-15-17-02-145-edit_pad_com.unibet.poker.jpg.15b005d6d6449f2f2d00bdd82e21390f.jpg

Not the first that i see these but is there a reason we can't see lobby already? I can't think why it should be hiddenĀ šŸ¤”

Screenshot_2022-12-28-15-21-58-547-edit_pad_com.unibet.poker.jpg.26cdc8c62f77e39613302de457d81cec.jpg

And last, have you considered any other solution to quarterly reset the levels?

LIke started playing more cause new mtts but after reaching 4th level and knowing ain't going to reach 5th and perks along the way, interest dropped until start of next quarter. If i remember right not the first time this happened to me. Maybe i'm only one that is "suffering" from this, in that case it is fine and i'll have to start timing my playing better but if issue is more common then Unibet are losers too?

The Level 2 freerolls are just set to run weekly so sometimes it'll hit early in a Q and sometimes it won't. ā‚¬5 of rake in 2 days is not particularly hard to achieve.

If registration isn't open, the lobby doesn't appear open when clicking on the ticket. The tournament is actually in the schedule and can be searched as normal. Could probably be improved to show regardless of registration state.

RB % doesn't increase between 4-1 and 6-0 and MTT players pay the lowest rake so the loyalty system really shouldn't be much of a thought IMO. You get much more value from the overlay and soft fields over the loyalty system.

image.png.26e0c6db311584424695051732e1cae5.png

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

55 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

ā‚¬5 of rake in 2 days is not particularly hard to achieve.

No, better that way for less players, that is why i asked.

Ā 

lobby doesn't appear open when clicking on the ticket. The tournament is actually in the schedule and can be searched as normal

Ok, news to meĀ 

Ā 

You get much more value from the overlay and soft fields over the loyalty system.

Yeah for sure but those ain't things i can have affect or rely with my playing like loyalty. Just feels like meh when i can't reach next steps without playing more in short time than i would like to so other option is wait for next quarter, overlay and soft fields will most likely still be there. So less progressive and more steady levels could be better for mindset at least for rec like me, ofc can't speak for othersĀ 

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Iā€™m kinda ā€œsufferingā€ from this too. Now that I have first time ever reached lvl 4, itā€™s time for a reset couple of days from here. But, I guess, it is what it is, so just have to live with that.Ā šŸ™‚šŸ™ƒšŸ„²

• Like 1