Tournaments with random prizes

IDHABP

I have a suggestion for a type of tournament that is a hybrid between hexapro and a normal tournament.

Random prize up to 1000 buy ins,3 players per table, small stacks.In the world of tiktok nobody wants to play 5 hours and be the bubble boy.

Feel free to add your suggestions.

When will this prize be won? Per table or per tournament? Will there be multiple prizes in one tournament? Do your suggest a shootout where you have to win the table in order to progress to the next one?

Give full example structure if you want suggestions.

One problem will be the same as in hexapros. What will your tiktokkers do when they don't hit the 1000x but the lowest one and they would have to sit longer than in a hexapro for below average prizes.

Per tournament,maybe top 3 players paid.Yes,shootout.

500 stack,3 players per table,1 minute( can increase depending on the prize).Winner of the table will play another 2 winners from other tables and so on .

I didn't see much change in tournament structure since 10 years ago when I started playing poker.I think players want to play faster and not wait 5 hours and be bubble boy.Maybe the tiktok example was not so good they are not mine anyway😁

Edited by IDHABP

The tournament schedule is already full of turboes and hypers not sure they need anymore haha, the sites are changing it slowly making it so that 8 mins is a normal level time and 6 mins is a turbo, 3 mins hyper...

it used to be 12-15mins regular 10 turbo and 5/6 hyper, it all means less gameplay/chance to learn/skill for players and more rake for sites.

Maybe it could be something like a shootout sitngo? 4 tables of 4 or something