Tournament wrong time

mlac

Hi i joined the masters bounty series earlier, was excited to play logged in at 8 to find i only had 1 hand before i was out and it was already running for 1 hour, i had no idea time was not GMT. i know its a longshot but can i get my buy in back in the form of a ticket?

cheers

Hey @mlac. I'm a bit confused here, so you'll have to help me out. You've played thousands of tournaments, so how come you were suddenly confused about the timezone with this one?

NB the timezone you've chosen will show at the top where the clock is.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

46 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey @mlac. I'm a bit confused here, so you'll have to help me out. You've played thousands of tournaments, so how come you were suddenly confused about the timezone with this one?

NB the timezone you've chosen will show at the top where the clock is.

i have always played tournys that begin within an hour, i just looked and saw 8pm when i registered early afternoon, never noticed it wasnt gmt before. you can see i was clearly not in the tourny..

Edited by mlac

12 minutes ago, mlac said:

i have always played tournys that begin within an hour, i just looked and saw 8pm when i registered early afternoon, never noticed it wasnt gmt before. you can see i was clearly not in the tourny..

Fair enough but afraid there's nothing I can do here. 

If we start refunding customers because they forgot about a tournament, or similar, it'll become very expensive, very fast. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions