Couple quick UOS Lightning Series related questions

GotKot99

Hi,

1) How long do the UOS Boost Flip tournaments run? (The After Party Tournament is 14th day, and if I happen to have more than 3 tickets, just wanted to make sure they don’t go unused)

2) Can 10€ Supermoon ticket be used to the next weeks UOS tournaments that has 10€ buy-in?

Thanks!

14 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Hi,

1) How long do the UOS Boost Flip tournaments run? (The After Party Tournament is 14th day, and if I happen to have more than 3 tickets, just wanted to make sure they don’t go unused)

2) Can 10€ Supermoon ticket be used to the next weeks UOS tournaments that has 10€ buy-in?

Thanks!

1) https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro-uos-boost

2) If it doesn't show the MTT when you click the ticket it's a No.

Thanks @FreedoM!

1) Yep. There the date (September 10th) is stated clearly. (Always read the T&Cs)

2) It doesn’t, so it’s a NO then. I have one €5 MTT ticket that qualifies though. Furthermore, I actually looked the €10 Supermoon ticket already earlier in the manner you advised me now. I was somewhat surprised, because the Supermoon event itself is under the UOS tournament list, and hence thought the ticket could maybe be used in some lower buy-in tournament. But it seems that it is a specific ticket, so might as well use it to the next €50 Supermoon ticket qualifier.

• Like 1