Live tickets possible to exchange for money?

Ghaleon

So have this 50€ ticket for live events I could use to try to get into live events, e.g. like one in Belgium next month if I remember right. 

Anyway I have no interest to travel several thousand km, book hotel etc. as those doesn't seem to be included. So I would not mind to get ticket as money or changed into cash game ticket. Probably not possible though? If I remember right I got ticket from quarterly happening freeroll for those who have raked enough.

It is not possible to exchange tickets won via freerolls. The prizes are there by design and if you don't want them you shouldn't really play the freeroll 🙂

The Unibet Open package at the end of September includes a hotel and spending money if you're looking to avoid hotel booking and some flight costs.

Poker Janitor

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 2:10 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/poker-live-events

- Players can only win one tournament package for every event. Any additional packages won will not be exchanged, transferrable and the value will be lost.

Thanks for the reply @Andy-Unibet What about the seat only qualifiers? Can we still play them, if we already have a package?

2 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Yeah, you can win additional seats up to the maximum entries allowed at the event.

Thanks! And what is the maximum allowed, for the Nottingham event?

i didnt see this info in the previous link.

I havent seen a schedule at all for the event, so its a bit difficult to know if its worth trying for more events yet.

also, in the original package, two buy-in’s were included. Is it because it is a rebuy/add-on event? 

cheers🤗

On 12/13/2022 at 1:35 PM, 100HourChallenge said:

Thanks! And what is the maximum allowed, for the Nottingham event?

i didnt see this info in the previous link.

I havent seen a schedule at all for the event, so its a bit difficult to know if its worth trying for more events yet.

also, in the original package, two buy-in’s were included. Is it because it is a rebuy/add-on event? 

cheers🤗

It's not a R/A as far as I'm aware but waiting for confirmation on what the exact buy-in type will be. IT's a re-entry of some sort, just not sure if it's unlimited, 1 per flight or something similar. The 2nd bullet could be used on side events if not needed for the main. 

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

• 1 month later...