Supernova questions

GotKot99

This is your Supernova ”newbie-captain” @GotKot99 speaking! (Won my first ever 100€ Supernova ticket today…)

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I’ll ask anyway:

1) Are the 2-Day Supernovas arranged/played every week? (I don’t think, I have the time to participate tomorrow, hence asking.)

2) How can one get a ticket to Supernova Lightning? Are there any specific tickets even available or just enter with a generic 10€ MTT ticket?

3) Related to question 2) Is the 100€ Supernova ticket exchangeable to 10x Supernova Lightning tickets (or any generic MTT tickets)? Nothing wrong with my Supernova ticket 😎 - eager for using it - just asking the possibilities!

Thanks Ye Guardians of the UB Community!

So, no one, nothing. Too stupid questions I guess 😅!

So, I’ll assume thefollowing: 1) Supenovas every Sunday; 2) No special tickets, only generic MTT tickets for the Lighting; 3) No exchangeable possibilities.

19 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

This is your Supernova ”newbie-captain” @GotKot99 speaking! (Won my first ever 100€ Supernova ticket today…)

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I’ll ask anyway:

1) Are the 2-Day Supernovas arranged/played every week? (I don’t think, I have the time to participate tomorrow, hence asking.)

2) How can one get a ticket to Supernova Lightning? Are there any specific tickets even available or just enter with a generic 10€ MTT ticket?

3) Related to question 2) Is the 100€ Supernova ticket exchangeable to 10x Supernova Lightning tickets (or any generic MTT tickets)? Nothing wrong with my Supernova ticket 😎 - eager for using it - just asking the possibilities!

Thanks Ye Guardians of the UB Community!

1. Yes, played every week

2. Generic or direct buyin

3. No, we don't exchange tickets on request 

Good luck in the Supernova! 🙂 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Just finished my first ever Supernova. Finished 89/151.

I don’t know how much more shi**er (excuse my French) hands one can get over 3 hours of play. One AA somewhere in around first hour and maybe two small pocket pairs (maybe 77 & 33) laser on. But most of the time simply too lousy hands to play.

Then my final hand, three guys went all-in: me and the other guy had AK and the one had AJ. Needless to say that the AJ hand guy won with a pair of jacks!

Life is life…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3