Supermoon Explained?

Gladmeg

So I won 3x2euro supermoon tickets.. Only tournament I can enter is one with prize of 10euro supermoon tickets.. At what point can you actually win cash or is it you move from qualifier to qualifier to qualifier... ? :/ . Strange how you can't find any straight up information about the system anywhere, crackers! 

5 minutes ago, Gladmeg said:

So I won 3x2euro supermoon tickets.. Only tournament I can enter is one with prize of 10euro supermoon tickets.. At what point can you actually win cash or is it you move from qualifier to qualifier to qualifier... ? 😕 . Strange how you can't find any straight up information about the system anywhere, crackers! 

The buy-in for the supermoon tournament is 250€. So going from a 2 euro ticket, you can win your way to a 10€ ticket, then 50€ ticket, then 250€ ticket to the tournament.

I think there may also be some qualifier tournaments that goes from a 10€ ticket to a 250€ ticket.

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, Jingo said:

Do you have to be at the table for these qualifiers to be in the hand or can I just sign up and still be in it?

For flip tournaments you don't have to be there, or even have the poker client open. Those will run the same way regardless.

• Like 1