From REC to REG to REC again

patrickbocsa

As the title itself says, I am in a constant search and change. about 10-11 years ago I was a losing recreationist and I wanted to become a regular winner. I became a regular winner but I still didn't feel fulfilled, so the next goal was to become a recreational winner on other platforms and here I am on Unibet. Soon I started to fall in love with this platform and it became the main
platform I play. 
Because I have been playing on Unibet for almost 3 years, I decided to make a community blog to meet other Unibet players ,but also to help if necessary to develop this platform !!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pionrj said:

Maybe this time. I was wondering during the tourneys already why did you play with that alias? 

I only had 5 minutes to prepare this stream and I forgot the alias, I realized while playing ...... I know I will not be eligible for the ranking 
but the joy of playing poker is more important!  I had come out of another stream to prepare this one !!
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Spoiler

Because time passes very quickly and CHRISTMAS is approaching, the period in which we organize the live CHARITY tournament, together with friends and poker enthusiasts.There were wonderful moments when we met and socialized mainly around this topic #POKER.

Because at this moment it is excluded to organize live tournaments we
decided to pass this CHARITABLE tournament online. 

And because I was pleasantly surprised by the UNIBET team at my 
last post, I decided to ask for the help of these professionals to 
organize the online CHARITY tournament together.

•  

Spoiler

Because time passes very quickly and CHRISTMAS is approaching, the period in which we organize the live CHARITY tournament, together with friends and poker enthusiasts.There were wonderful moments when we met and socialized mainly around this topic #POKER.

Because at this moment it is excluded to organize live tournaments we
decided to pass this CHARITABLE tournament online. 

And because I was pleasantly surprised by the UNIBET team at my 
last post, I decided to ask for the help of these professionals to 
organize the online CHARITY tournament together.

• 9 months later...