server crash 30/09/2021

testosterony

Hi. The Unibet server was down for +- an hour on 30/09/2021. I was registered in the moonwalk from 11:30, got back in the server at 12:30 right before the addon break. I had no chance to play the tournament whatsoever so I was left with a significant small stack. I demand a refund for the buy in I invested in this tournament which was 15 euros . I understand things like this can happen but I hope I receive a suitable compensation because this kinda feels like throwing  money in the bin. 

Kind regards. 

1 hour ago, testosterony said:

Hi. The Unibet server was down for +- an hour on 30/09/2021. I was registered in the moonwalk from 11:30, got back in the server at 12:30 right before the addon break. I had no chance to play the tournament whatsoever so I was left with a significant small stack. I demand a refund for the buy in I invested in this tournament which was 15 euros . I understand things like this can happen but I hope I receive a suitable compensation because this kinda feels like throwing  money in the bin. 

Kind regards. 

A technical migration caused an issue for approx. 30 minutes (not with the poker client, only the website and login). A serious connection issue occurred on your end, causing the disconnect (that didn't have anything to do with the issue on our end). You can verify this by checking your hand history; other players playing just fine.

I have credited you 2x€5 tickets.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Bonnegast3000 said:

I had also a lot of troubles with the Poker app and this is not the first time. It feels like they do not care about their clients because there is never a compensation for the lost money.

Kind regards

Just contact CS or report it on here. When it's a global issue, it's generally handled in bulk, but in all other cases you have to report the issue.

@Stubbe-Unibet can you please credit tickets for me as well? I have deposit 4 times 5€ yesterday between 5.32 PM and 5.53 PM. I still haven’t received the money on my unibet account so I can’t do anything. Also I sent an email with a copy of my bank transfers in annex but no reply. This is really frustrating 😩 

24 minutes ago, kanini123 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet can you please credit tickets for me as well? I have deposit 4 times 5€ yesterday between 5.32 PM and 5.53 PM. I still haven’t received the money on my unibet account so I can’t do anything. Also I sent an email with a copy of my bank transfers in annex but no reply. This is really frustrating 😩 

I'm really sorry to hear about the deposit issue, but it's unfortunately not something I can assist with 😞 Looks like CS and payment are on it

8 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm really sorry to hear about the deposit issue, but it's unfortunately not something I can assist with 😞 Looks like CS and payment are on it

@Stubbe-UnibetThanks for the quick reply. Can you at least tell me if I didn’t lost my deposit? 

Edited by kanini123

14 minutes ago, kanini123 said:

@Stubbe-UnibetThanks for the quick reply. Can you at least tell me if I didn’t lost my deposit? 

The money can't disappear. They'll either be credited your account or if something happened which meant we never received the funds, they'll return to your bank account eventually.