Spreadsheet mtts played with buy-in filter

Phlo23

Hi, can I get a spreadsheet with all the mtts played from May 1st so far with the ability to put a buy-in filter? I received a spreadsheet the other day, it shows me the total profit, but I don't know where it comes from (how many mtts i played on a specific buy-in) I want to know what are the most profitable tournaments for me.

„True success is living by your values”

Hi @Phlo23,

You can request a game history report from CS that will give you the name of every MTT you played over the period you request, the buy-in, the finishing position and any payouts. If you have any issues getting it let me know via PM and I'll make sure the agent gives you the correct information.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

4 hours ago, SeizedProfessional said:

Is it possible to get - total tournaments played - average buy in - average profit?
ty!

@Andy-Unibet

You total MTT played would come from the financial (or game stats as it's known in the back office) report although the back office only keeps data for a couple years to stop it grinding to a halt. Avg buy-in/profit could be worked out from a Game History report but you'd have to do the calculations yourself from the data given.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor