third party withdrawal

jefouber

Hi everyone

I'm using the Unibet account of a family member of mine. Over the last couple of days i've been winning some money and i decided to transfer it to my bank account. Then, my account was frozen so i decided to research it, and i found out that it is forbidden to withdraw money to a third party, which is exactly what i did. So now i'm wondering what will happen with the verification and most importantly, my money. Will i still be able to whitdrawl that money, even if it is to the bank account from my family member?

Thanks!

After you come out telling it publicly that you have broken the rules, you will not be collecting any winnings from any Gambling company. If they are nice, they will pay your deposit back. I'm not really sure if they could keep it. But winnings they definitely can take away. And most likely will. 

I mean why can't they just let me transfer it on the bank account of my family member? It's so stupid because you can deposit money with every bank account you want, but when you try to transfer your gains back to your account, they won't let you. Looks like a scam to me lol.