Genuin experience feels being SETUP.

Juli

All games run very long. It's held back for late registration. From the start in any tournament there is always a reckless player winning all weak pots. The flops are not random. And you get good cards when half the table wants to allin ...

2 hours ago, Juli said:

All games run very long. It's held back for late registration. From the start in any tournament there is always a reckless player winning all weak pots. The flops are not random. And you get good cards when half the table wants to allin ...

giphy.gif

Bro, you're playing the wrong games! Instead of playing Freeroll MTTs, you should switch to SNGs.

• They run for 35-40 minutes if you reach the money.
  • No late registration.
  • Always 3-4 regulars at the table, so the amount of truely reckless players is limited.

You're welcome!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 5/14/2021 at 6:45 PM, Juli said:

OK that was tricky to try. Played weak hands too fast and folded 100% utg ,blaming bad dealer luck,got emotional making some mistakes and switching from tight to mixed play was too late. Any advise on to analyze your game or not guys?

Just now, Juli said:
On 5/14/2021 at 6:45 PM, Juli said:

OK that was tricky to try. Played weak hands too fast and folded 100% utg ,blaming bad dealer luck,got emotional making some mistakes and switching from tight to mixed play was too late. Any advise on to analyze your game or not guys?

On 5/14/2021 at 8:52 AM, WuDu said:

giphy.gif

Bro, you're playing the wrong games! Instead of playing Freeroll MTTs, you should switch to SNGs.

• They run for 35-40 minutes if you reach the money.
  • No late registration.
  • Always 3-4 regulars at the table, so the amount of truely reckless players is limited.

You're welcome!

Yes exactly 💯. But Deepstack is a ton of fun and i get hours to play decent. Sng i tried 5 games lost 4 haha. Back to the drawing board. Who else thinks sng is easier than nano tournaments? Risk much more in cashgame? How many hours are recs or regs playing a week?

MTTs are usually easier than SNGs, however you have bigger swings with the former. Cashgames are tougher than SNGs in my opinion.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Looks like unibet open qualifiers are easy as well, uhm,so far. ( live pokerdealer where are you?? ) . 

1: only specific scheduling with livedealers of course. 

2: buying a before midnight for the next day ticket and only 70% return for a  cancelation. 

3: every 20 minutes a 10 minute break. 

4: super turbo lvl's ...

5: freezeout. KO!