Simpson Stream Special final issues - 29/11/2020

Andy-Relax

@nightshopper wrote:

The expiry date on the SSS ticket is still December 1st, will this be fixed? Also, I only could reg UOS events with it, I suppose it was supposed to become a totally generic ticket? Thanks by the way for converting the non used SSS tickets!

@nightshopper,

Due to the way the SSS tickets were set up the expiry cannot be changed. I've removed all the remaining SSS tickets and replaced them with UOS tickets.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Hello

Yesterday, I could not re-enter, because buy-in for re-enter was 25 euro cash, which I did not wanted to pay because I was steaming already.... (Lateron, it proved to be a bug).

Today you changed my remaining 25 Ian S ticket into a generic 25 ticket, for which I thank you.

However, you said yesterday in the IS chat that you would also re-imburse my first buy-in, so I would appreciate receiving a new 25€ ticket...

Thank you!

dJ_b0rG

@dJ_b0rG wrote:

Hello

Yesterday, I could not re-enter, because buy-in for re-enter was 25 euro cash, which I did not wanted to pay because I was steaming already.... (Lateron, it proved to be a bug).

Today you changed my remaining 25 Ian S ticket into a generic 25 ticket, for which I thank you.

However, you said yesterday in the IS chat that you would also re-imburse my first buy-in, so I would appreciate receiving a new 25€ ticket...

Thank you!

dJ_b0rG

To clarify, I said I'd refund if cash was taken for the rebuy or a generic ticket was taken instead of a SSS ticket. Your first buy-in was with a SSS ticket and played out with no errors.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor