Stop Poking

Can someone please tell Unibet "whoever" is responsible to please stop poking me lol

This is the 3 time in 2 years they "poking\bothering" me with...:

1 time they wanted me to take a "gambling" test online to see if I had a gambling problem, passed it like a charm :p

2: They wanted me to set a limit on my account for gambling...well I did 99 999 999.00 NOK :)

3 : Now I got another message asking about the above again...well.. I will not say what I am thinking..but hey can they not leave me alone and consentrate about what matters: having fun :)

fyi: My account have been verrifyed so hard that even Unibet cant ask for more info now ;)

Anyway I do understand that some folks maybe have a gambling problem but that I belive is easy to tell that I dont, if they only bothered to see what I use for depositing or alike...only Debet ways.

Since I am used to freedom I dont like anyone bothering me online unless they realy have a reason..better be a good one since that only  make me loose my interest for some days...also it ruin my "mode"....

Sorry just needed to get it out ^_^

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

this is standard and thanx god they take this in deep serious ! i think those tests are random but most of the people dont know that they have a gambling problem same as alchoholics . they dont they have problems and never will  recognise that.

i do apreciate Unibet for taking this problem serious

@Zipfil wrote:

Can someone please tell Unibet "whoever" is responsible to please stop poking me lol

This is the 3 time in 2 years they "poking\bothering" me with...:

1 time they wanted me to take a "gambling" test online to see if I had a gambling problem, passed it like a charm :p

2: They wanted me to set a limit on my account for gambling...well I did 99 999 999.00 NOK :)

3 : Now I got another message asking about the above again...well.. I will not say what I am thinking..but hey can they not leave me alone and consentrate about what matters: having fun :)

FYI: My account have been verrifyed so hard that even Unibet cant ask for more info now ;)

Anyway I do understand that some folks maybe have a gambling problem but that I belive is easy to tell that I dont, if they only bothered to see what I use for depositing or alike...only Debet ways.

Since I am used to freedom I dont like anyone bothering me online unless they realy have a reason..better be a good one since that only  make me loose my interest for some days...also it ruin my "mode"....

Sorry just needed to get it out ^_^

Appreciate your feedback, @Zipfil! :)

I understand why this might be an irritant, but I have to stress that we'd rather be extra safe than sorry, when it comes to responsible gambling.

We take RG very seriously, and we strive to make Unibet as safe an environment as possible, by taking a preventive approach. We want to make sure that our customers gamble within their limits and are knowledgeable about our RG tools.

In your specific case, I'll make sure that the RG communication is minimized in the future. If the need arises, our customer support is always there to help you out.

I'm currently working on a blog post with more information about how we work with RG - as you might know, we've won several awards for our RG work, and we're considered an industry leader in this area.

I know and I understand :)

I belive it is a helping the Community as a whole but they should use a filter of some kind.

My history of deposits and so on like example, aint that bad ^_^

Also I belive that if this appered in the Poker client it would be "ragnarok"...

Anyway keep up the good work all :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Archived