10€ to 10.000€ Bankroll Challenge

MicroGrinder

Thx mate. Hope so too. i would be a pleased with an average of 30€/day. Have 11 sng and banzai tickets, gonna convert them to BE championship tickets, if possible. Gonna post weekly updates.

Day 1: + 41,81€

Day 2: + 92,32 €

Day 3: 36,85 €

Challenge total: 170,91 €

Br: 1219,26 €

• 1 month later...

I cashed out boys. I put all my money in cryptocurrency. Hoping to 2 or 3 x in a short time. 

So this challenge is cancelled. For now at least. I'm planning to relocate to South East Asia, so I would be forced to cash out anyway.

But I will be back and do a new challenge and create a new blog where you can follow my adventures and beautifull scenery etc. It can take 6 months still before I leave tho.

Still gonna try to qualify for the Belgian championship. Have 4x1 € tickets left. And have 5x4€ tickets. Hopefully I win a couple more 4€ tickets. And hopefully the 4€ level is as yolo as the 1€.

I went "safe" and went all in on Eterium and doubled my money in 3 days. So that's a nice start. Didn't expect it so soon, but i saw the flippening between ether and bitcoin coming. But i'm only in ether for the short term  (ride the hype and it's overvalued price). Too risky to hold long term imo. But it's going berzerk at the right time. Pretty insane. 

I think Dash has the best potential to bring crypto currency mainstream. Imagine the marketcap. So that's where I put my money next. 

And that's about it really for the moment. I might invest in some other blockchain technology apps like golem etc.

But be carefull in what to invest. It's a highly manipulated market, with many "pump and dump" schemes, bots and "whales".

Wich ones you have an eye on?

@MicroGrinder Feels like we should make a crypto thread in the off topic section(I want this to be user generated though) :)

My thinking is a bit opposite, I believe in it mostly as a long term investment and everything I buy is with an outlook of probably keeping it for at least 5 years. Also, I don't really have the time to get enough information to speculate in short term gains, so the smart decision seem to not be to not even try it :)

I like these a lot:

Sia

Ripple

Ethereum

Bitcoin

Golem

DGB

I'll make sure to check out Dash :)

Former Community Manager

• 2 months later...

I left 100€ something when I cashed out. Grinded it back to 400 with playing short sessions. Like an hour or something. 8 hours/week let's say. I discovered that I really like those short sessions.

I'm also getting close, month or 2 to the relocation to SEA, gonna start with 6 months inThailand. :laugh:

Have been doing very well in crypto as well. So soon I will create a new blog where I grind crypto & poker from paradise.

The goal will be to reach 100NL asap and earn a nice side income playing this cool card game. So you can read my adventures soon. Super excited! Hope you are too!

Archived