TheStrongMan Betting Challenge

TheStrongMan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have reached 10 consecutive winning bets ... It is possible, patience, agility and spirit of observation. I will succeed!

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

• 2 weeks later...
I did not give up my challenge but as I was leaving ... I thought and rethought this strategy and divided things up so that it would be easier for me. Therefore: I will play in the stages or levels phase, 5 bets per day (maximum), odds will be 1.20 (1.29), 1.3 (1.39) and 1.4 (1.70) respectively. The target is still at 30 consecutive bets! Let's go. For every lost ticket I will increase the stake!
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

...From mistakes, failures I learn and I will certainly reach success!

3.1.jpg.c7ab2612697dabe06763f3f45f1a8f9a.jpgGood night from Romania!