Tennis withdrawal

Mrbolton
Go to solution Solved by AndreiBN,

So i just lost a bet, on a game where one player withdrew because of injury. Normally it goes to odds 1.00. but for some reason, i lost this bet? And apparently there is no one to contact so im writing it here. Can i sort this bull❤️♥️❤️ out or do i just have to play somewhere where they dont cheat?

• Solution

@Mrbolton wrote:

So i just lost a bet, on a game where one player withdrew because of injury. Normally it goes to odds 1.00. but for some reason, i lost this bet? And apparently there is no one to contact so im writing it here. Can i sort this bull❤️♥️❤️ out or do i just have to play somewhere where they dont cheat?

Hello @Mrbolton  and welcome to the community , 

You can find all the answer by reading this thread  . On Unibet , if one set of game play is completed , and after a player retires , the bets on his opponent will be settled as winning ones, regardless of the score when the retirement happens.

Also , if you wanna contact Live Supoport , you can still do it following the steps as in this tutorial https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/Live-chat-How-to-get-in-touch/m-p/167367#M166

But will will just tell you the same thing!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"