Favourite type of wild symbol?

Fredrik-Unibet

I love sticky wilds - like those in the Dead or Alive bonus round. It doesn't happen often, but it's extra awesome if you get all five of them and more just keep building up during the extra freespins. :smileyvery-happy: I also like the multiplier wilds in Piggy Riches, since they help multiplying the wins even more during freespins. :smileyhappy:

I love those too to be honest.. :smileyembarrassed: If you like multiplier wilds and have not yet tested Raging Rhino you should. The bonus round features multiplying wilds  over many reels (such as 2X x 3X x 2X) and retriggered free spins. Quite a volatile bonus round but there is at least a bonus guarantee of 10xstake if you would come out on the short end.

Dead or Alive is definately a killer game as well.

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

@Valkyrie I love those too to be honest.. :smileyembarrassed: If you like multiplier wilds and have not yet tested Raging Rhino you should. The bonus round features multiplying wilds  over many reels (such as 2X x 3X x 2X) and retriggered free spins. Quite a volatile bonus round but there is at least a bonus guarantee of 10xstake if you would come out on the short end.

Dead or Alive is definately a killer game as well.

Thanks for the tip @Fredrik-Unibet. I've tried Raging Rhino a few times before but gave up pretty quickly because it only ate my money. For highly volatile slots like that (which also has a pretty high minimum bet) you need a pretty large balance to start with because it can eat a lot before giving anything back. But then again, when it finally does it might be worth it. :smileytongue: So we'll see, I might try it again. :smileyhappy:

• 1 month later...

I like the walking wilds on the Invisible Man, there's the added excitement of waiting for another wild to pop up since it triggers a bonus if they run into each other (the policeman moves left to right and the invisible man from right to left)

Archived