Polar Predictions

polarbear

In dont bet much since i am a poker player , but sometimes i do have my moments .

I would like also to start this topic with some predictions from today olympics + 2 football games on both team to score  with a really nice odd :

Capture.PNG.345a1f2019b7c2904a0c98ded72144fc.PNG

in handabll game romania-spain i am aprox 70 % that Romania will win this match .This is the most important game so far for them and they have power to win any match with any team and i found this odd more than perfect.

In tennis game i see the romanians a more united team and i do believe that they will get this gold 

Unfortunatly,i think the romanian handball team will lose today.Even if i love handball and wish Romania to qualify,they don't have the power to do it...except Cristina Neagu,who is amazing,and Paula Ungureanu,the goalkeeper...i'm affraid will be a bad result tonight...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Unfortunatly,i think the romanian handball team will lose today.Even if i love handball and wish Romania to qualify,they don't have the power to do it...except Cristina Neagu,who is amazing,and Paula Ungureanu,the goalkeeper...i'm affraid will be a bad result tonight...

you know the romanian mentality , but yesterday it was indeed a great big day as our romanian feminin team épée won the gold medal and at tennis double they are in the final , this is more than a motivation for themselves. 

I also watched last night handball men's brasil-germany where each every single time brasil team was humiliated by germany and they won against them.

this match is a great boost for any ticket who wants to triple the winnings.

@polarbear wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

you know the romanian mentality , but yesterday it was indeed a great big day as our romanian feminin team épée won the gold medal and at tennis double they are in the final , this is more than a motivation for themselves. 

I also watched last night handball men's brasil-germany where each every single time brasil team was humiliated by germany and they won against them.

this match is a great boost for any ticket who wants to triple the winnings.

hope someone choosed Romania will defeat Spain with that great odd 24-21

Archived