Over9.5 corners Liverpool v man city

Neil

I placed the above bet when your website said 7 corners there was then 3 more after that but you closed my bet as a loss in error either revisit or give me my stake back.

if you miscalculated the corners in play I shouldn’t be punished and win should be honoured 

Hi @Neil, welcome to the Community. 
It is an unfortunate situation because the Live Score feature from time to time does not update to the second. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, I realize this can be the root of frustration, this is why we always advise players to not base their decision to place a bet solely on that, but to monitor the live statistics on 3rd party sites.
https://www.flashscore.com/match/Mw3Iq4k8/#match-statistics;0

B.1.2
"Livebetting" is where it is possible to bet during an ongoing match or event. Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if it not possible to place a bet or the live score update is not correct. At all times it is the Account Holder's responsibility to be aware of the match and the events surrounding it such as the current score, its progression and how much time remains before the match is completed. Unibet does not accept any liability for changes to the Livebetting schedule or interruption of the Livebetting service

If you’re active on livebetting, unfortunately there’s a risk that you’re going to experience an issue on the livebetting section, whether it’s a technical issue or a wrong livescore update. In regards of wrong livescore, we advise you to have an external livescore site open, when you’re livebetting, such as flashscore.com or livescore.com, to prevent any bad experience.
Furthermore, we recommend you to make sure about the length of a match before you decide to place a bet on it. Normally a football match is 2 x 45 minutes, but on some youth matches the match length is only 2 x 40 minutes. The duration of a basketball match variates as well - the length of a quarter is 12 minutes in an NBA match, whereas it’s only 10 minutes for European basketball matches.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator