Bet on Atalanta vs Renate

Brulez

Totdat i placed a bet on this game.  Over 8.5 goals. But it seems the game was not 90 minutes. The game ended on 6-0 after 65 minutes.  Live ketting was stopped after 30.  So my bet is lost but or was not adressed this was no 90 minuten game   

Hi @Brulez, welcome to the Community :)
I believe the organizers have modified the times/format in which the match was played . https://www.flashscore.com/match/K0XfiUpa/#match-summary.
If this is the case then the terms below apply:
"Unless listed either in conjunction with the bet offer, or else in the Sport Specific rules, all bets should be considered valid for the result at the end of the "Regular Time" or "Full Time" only. "Regular Time" or "Full time" is defined as interpreted by the official rules published by the respective governing association. For example, in football, full time is stipulated to be 90 minutes including injury time, and in ice hockey it is stipulated as the 3 x 20 minute periods. Should the governing association decide to stipulate, before the start of the event, that the said event is to be played over a different duration, this will be treated as being the official rules for the event (for example, Under 17 football played with 2 x 40 minutes). Nonetheless, such occurrence is limited to the "regular" playing time and does not include any prolongation such as extra time or overtime, unless explicitly stated."

In any case though, we can still sent the bet to our traders and have them double check it's settlement if there are any doubts over it. Can you please leave a Coupon ID below in a comment if that is the case and we'll follow up on it?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@Brulez, a quick update on your, the terms mentioned above are the one that apply for all full time offers regardless of the format the match is played under I'm afraid. "All bets should be considered valid for the result at the end of the "Regular Time" or "Full Time" only. "Regular Time" or "Full time" is defined as interpreted by the official rules published by the respective governing association."
The match as mentioned was played under a 2X35 min format, let us know if any clarification is needed.

/Ray

I don t think that is a fair rule. How can we know that it is only 70 minutes? I placed the bet thinking it was  90... it is The taks of Unibet to anounce the shorter time period. 

Afterwords it is easy  to say: sorry, you lost...

I can understand your point of view @Brulez, the modifications over the match are made by the organizers though and the match it's self is regarded as fully played as long as it's not suspended for some reason. What we recommend is following any external site where you can inform yourself over such changes, but Unibet can't take responsibility over it for the simple reason that it's not our call to make, we do need to settle the bets though. I am sorry for the inconvenience, truly am, but from our side there's not much we can do unless the bets were settled in error or the odds were wrong but that is not the case here I'm afraid, I've been re assured of that.

/Ray

• Like 1

@Brulez, There's not much more that we could say regarding these changes, this is going to sound ugly but it's not our responsibility since it's not Unibet making the changes in match format and this is covered by our terms as well, a player is responsible to be aware of any changes and live statistics that are affecting the match: A.3.2
"2) Unless accepted in Error, once accepted, a bet will remain valid and cannot be withdrawn. It is the
responsibility of the Account Holder to ensure details of the bets placed are correct. Under no
circumstance Unibet will accept any responsibility for any mistakes (perceived and actual), deriving
from either Errors as listed under <Section A, Para 2, Clause 1>, or any other reason, such as but not
limited to, incorrect listing of the odds/betting objects."

Again, I'm sorry for this inconvenience that lead up to you loosing your bet, what we can recommend is to follow alternative sources where you can inform yourself over the changes applied over a match that you have placed a bet over.

/Ray