desinere

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@CharismaMan wrote:

I liked Orient Express, because the lowest price was very low, but i see change the price: old price 0,1 € / spin, now 0,2 € / spin. 

That wasn't a good change for the players @CharismaMan, we already had the option to spin for 0,2 € and the game is exclusive for the Unibet group so maybe it was Unibets decision?

The fun part of the game was that it was cheap so you could play longer sessions without going broke.

I like the new Twin Spin Deluxe though, tried it with real and play money, sadly this win was with play money:

437018702_2017-08-3120_13_13-TwinSpinDeluxe.png.eed2993a52772bafe952451b587652e7.png

It uses clusters instead of lines.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Yes, this decision isn't help my strategy. I spend 50-150 € per month, so the price changed from 0,1 € to 0,2 €, need a quick big win. I try every slot in play mode and select the good slots and play these slots with real money, i like the sherlock slot, find many advantages, but negative things for me: often collect 4 diamond out of 5 and after find a bomb in the bonus round, moreover reach to 4 same colour out of 5 diamond (have no real chance to jackpot, often) in free spins mode, always.

Archived