Your favourite slot is..?

desinere

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BookTheWin wrote:

Beach- you have your little buddy help you out and can create sick wins!

Never had any luck on Beach myself, but that little squid sure is cute. :)

I think I've found yet another favourite in the new slot "Fire Joker". I really like the classic look and feel of it, and the fact that you can bet as little as 0,10 euro/spin and still win big. Especially love the "respin of fire" feature and the multiplier wheel. :smileyhappy:

During the Euros, it was Starburst because of the free spins. But overall I like 'Thief and Hitman.'

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...

@Sect7G wrote:

Twin Spin and Fantasini Master of Mystery.  Is there any other slots that NetEnt puts out that has the same game format as these two?

@Sect7G I don't think Net Ent has any more games with the same format as those two, since Fantasini is essentially a clone of Twin Spin, but if you like the connected wheels feature you might want to check out Queen of Riches by Big Time Gaming. It's a bit different since the wheels don't get connected on every spin - it happens randomly - but the RTP is 96,9%, which is slightly higher than Twin Spin's 96,6%, and it has six wheels, multiplier wilds and an incredible 117649 ways to win - so if all wheels get connected - yowsa! :Cash: I've had some nice wins on it anyway, but maybe you should try it in free play mode to see if you like it first. :Smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Warlords: Crystals of Power, I was lucky with the freespins we got 2 days ago in the Advent Calendar. Earned over 30€ on those freespins! Or first I earned about 3€ but while spent those I earned more and more.

But it's really fun, I was lucky with the "ingame freespins", they just kept coming, got 35 freespins in a row and I could just sit back and watch the money roll in. :cash: :cash:

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

• 3 weeks later...

Archived