Something wrong all that cash

pulek10

Hey can you see the game all that cash because i think its something wrong there

I was playing that game and some wrong message was coming up. 

The machine was stopped 2 times because comunity wrong message. The first time it was 200 and the second was 3000 and i dont got it because every time it was happened the was restarted

I won 2 times 

Hi @pulek10, welcome to the Community :)
We would be happy to have a closer look at any issue however we would need to ask for a clarification on the above information. What do you mean by " The machine was stopped 2 times because comunity wrong message."
Furthermore, it would be vital to know the name of the slot you were playing and the exact times when the errors happened. If you don't know the exact time, a 5 minute interval should be fine as well.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hello im not so good in english but i try to explain:)

I was play "all that cash" 4 and 5 th februar

The slots was stopped with this dollar sign on 3000 and when slots was stopped and i won so come community error and the slots game was restart and when the game was restart again so money was away so i dont get them:( it was happened 2 times when i won 

The first time it was just 200 and the second time slots was stopped on 3000 for the first time for me and game was starded new game 

Im not sure about time

• 2 weeks later...

@pulek10, as much as I would like to help there is a language barrier preventing me from doing that. Sorry for the long response times, could I please ask you to contact your local Customer Service representative via the Live Chat option, this way we maximize the chances of understanding the issue and helping you in the best and efficient way possible.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived