Question chain

Ametrine

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's easy to take 1 piece but I ussually take a couple.

What is the last song you listened to?

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots

If you were the sole survivor on Earth after a natural disaster, but had the opportunity to bring back one more person of the opposite sex to re-populate the planet - who would it be? The catch is that it has to be someone famous - so no gf/bf - doesn't matter from which era though.

Emma Watson obviously :p and then I hope she likes me, because otherwise we're f***d. (not literally then :p)

If you'd need to cross the ocean (or a sea) . Would you rather travel by boat or by plane?  (p.s. Let's say you can get first class in both :p) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Depends how quick I need to be in the destination - if there was plenty of time, I would choose boat for sure 😃

When someone comes to visit you in your home, do they take their shoes off (or what are the common rules about wearing shoes indoors in your country)? 

I think it depends from family to family :) Here at home you can keep your shoes on downstairs but need to take them off upstairs. There are friends where I can enter with shoes and others where i need to take them off.

If you could be a famous idol. Would you want to be a famous musician or a famous actor?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

An actor definitely. Just seems so much fun getting to play around with lots of different personalities, act out scenarios from different times and places and basically do things you'd never get to do in RL. 😃

If you got the opportunity to meet either Cleopatra or Albert Einstein - who would you choose and what is the first thing you'd ask them?

Einstein. In my opinion one of the most facinating persons ever. I would ask him how his life was as a kid. I don't know if it's as fun as it seems to have intelligence that is as high as he had, while being a kid.

In what period of time would you want to live the most? (From the time of the dinosaurs, over the time of the greeks and the romans, until now :) )

Thinking of all the conveniences we have today, I'd definitely choose modern time, but sometimes I feel that technology is taking over way too much of our lives these days, so I'd like to step back just a few decades to the slightly less tech crazy 1990's. 😃 (Would be cool to spend a day in the 1700's or 1800's though.)

As you may know, Nasa is planning on sending humans to Mars in the future - so if it's somehow made possible to live there, would you want to go?

I'm a poor student. So never really donated money to charity. But I try to give blood and blood plasma as much as possible :) that's my charity

When was the last time you stepped on a Lego (if ever) and how was the experience :p

Dress shirts

Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite gender?

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived