Sports betting for a living

kami

It's possible, but not easy. You're gonna have to be a real expert on the leagues you bet on and you need to do a lot of research. Of course, if you like to follow and analyze sports anyway, then why not.

It also depends a lot on where you live, smaller living expenses obviously make it easier.

It's possible but you will not get very rich , the bookmakers do not like big winners so they will reduce how much you can bet on a game.   Of course if you open accounts at several other betting sites you can jump around until you reached the limit of how much you can bet and how much the bookmaker are willing to lose.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's possible, but it isn't possible if you limit yourself to one bookmaker, because of reasons mentioned before. Unibet, just like most other bookies - so no offence to unibet - restrict players who tend to win. Those restrictions are profit margin limits based on the type of game. For example, when I want to bet on a game in Iceland, I will mostly be restricted to winning 5 euros per bet, while some matches on larger leagues go up to 250 euros profit per bet. But then you still have to win those.

So if you're planning to make a living out of betting, and you've been making a profit for a while now, then the best thing to do is using multiple bookies. There are several Asian bookmakers and a bookmaker based in Gibraltar whose name I won't mention which have way higher limits which allows professional betting.

But obviously there are no certainties in betting. And I've always felt that betting is a hobby, meaning you do it for fun and if possible to earn a bit of extra money in progress. I feel that it's much more human to work in a social environment, rather than to sit at your computer analysing football games and isolating yourself from the outside world...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived