Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nestabear wrote:

Hard lines @pittpitt... hang in there Buds, your luck will change :teardrop:

hehe thx ...i dont mind 10 $ lost on high odd , i know i should care much lol cause eventually it is money out of my pocket if i never hit those llol

my middle to high stakes bet on unibet is rarely hit ( because of the green color lol i swear ) ...i need to change that :(thx for the cheer !

im down but not too much , i can take it ;)

• Like 1

here you got Dana white version at 47:45 and nurmagomedov version after dana 

nurmagomedov said that a teamate of connor talk crap abour his dad, country and religion then he took it very personal and jump on him !

actually, on the payperview we dont see that connor try to jump the fence imself loll and one of the nurmagomedov teamate stop him for doing so by slapping him with nurmagomedov wig's lol

somebody from nurmagomedov team swing a punch at connor..that guy is in trouble * that's all i know

total diff story from all angle

• Like 1

i just re whatched the video you posted @Messwithme...

and is't official lol the guy in red ( kabib corner man an trainning partner) is crazy ..he not only swing at connor from behind but go outside the cage and left his hand up like he won something loll

that sound like a plan to get jump by thousand of peaplo

well -2 dallas toronto that's balzy as you can be loll i think 1,5 is best !
very likely over 7,5,8 goals in this game ...big offense weak goaler !

at this time of the year...coaches will probably allow a more open games strategy instead of a defensive one you know