Pitt's Swing's

pittpitt

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hothuw wrote:

8db8d2d9-2d56-43e8-9037-60644928bc97.thumb.png.ecf993deb8b42400ae6aa6394125a93c.png

@pittpitt   what do you think ?

nylander is a player you want in your team imo 30 goals scorer? that A guy...but when the leaf acquires tavares he was the one jeopardized by this trades ...his new contract salary was obv going to be less lucrative because of the cap !

i can understand both party..imo trade the guy for a first round a 4 liner and a prospect in defense

what you think of it @Hothuw ? 

• Like 1

i feel there's might be some sick upset tonight careful ...the odds are bloated in some way or another.

i know is't Thursdays and ppl get their pay check and loads on sports betting...but stil vegas golden knight shouldn't be 2,05 away vs van even if van is on a bad stretch + apparently villains team find a way to slow down Petterson line..which is apparently the only productive line on the team at the moments! anyways

the big gun of golden knight woke up recently , that might affect the odds more than others line because vegas is in VEGAS and what happen in VEGAS stay in VEGAS ?!?!? loll whatever gl

• Like 1

I got delivered my new ' refurbished' cpu... unfortunately, no luck here too lol thing machine doesn't work so i need to send it back home :P meanwhile, i bought another one before i send the 1 that just got there :P
theres a lot of cpu in the house but still can't open 3 web page without waiting 3 minutes lol

i can't do what i can do best which betting live :( hopefully no waiting too long
gl with the bet's ppl

• Like 2