Opening the market

XY

Hi @MarcoV, when are the coefficients out there usually?

I know that odds for top 5 leagues are out there week before next round, but what about other EU leagues?

Noticed that Slovenian and some solid EU leagues are a bit "later" setted.

Can you give me more details about this?

Also,is there some tools,either to get notifications or for improving our betting skills,that Unibet approves?

Good question, @XY. I'm afraid I can't give you a clear answer on when we have odds available for the low profile leagues. As you already noticed, we start offering bets on the bigger leagues a lot earlier than we do for the low leagues - e.g. for the premier league we would usually have odds on site for the two upcoming rounds, whereas for the Slovenian Prva Liga, we would never have odds on two rounds at the same time.

Also, the low profile leagues vary a lot in terms of popularity. Let's use the Danish Superliga as an example - far far away from the bigger leagues when you look at the quality of football but it's still one of the leagues where we have more activity compared to other low profile leagues so we would tend to have odds on Danish Superliga matches available earlier than we would have on the Slovenian league, even if the level of football in the two leagues is similar.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about betting tools :) Like a program or just tips to improve your betting skills?

Former community moderator

Thanks @MarcoV for the answer,make sense.

When I asked about tools, I thought about ones that can give us notifications when odds are out,odds movements,cancelled matches...
Some bookmakers allows such tools,so I wonder.

I guess any program/tool that can couse harm to yours "system" (usual trading) is forbiden.And that makes perfectly sense.

Archived