Suggestion for community promotions

I registered here about a month ago and and my time here has been awesome. I really liked the EURO16 promotions and the ongoing British Open promotion looks interesting. The variety in promotions is awesome so everyone gets promotions on something they enjoy. I am a huge esports fan myself and i was thinking that some esports promotions for big events would be cool. Now that there are Eleague finals and The international coming, there could be cool community promotions built around those events, like the daily refunds and the euro prediction game or even something like the ongoing golf promotion. I could personally help with anything csgo or hearthstone related as i have a lot of experience in those games.

This is a great idea. We could have a bracket system, where points are awared based on Predicting which team advances & by what score (In Best of 3, 2-0, 2-1, 0-2, 1-2). For CS:GO, Additional points can be awared if you predict the exact score of a game (Each game is first to 16, & Each match is usually best of 3)

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

There could also be a fantasy team competition either like the pickem challenge in csgo where you pick players for different roles (which would be very complicated but could be done) or just something where teams are rated by kills/deaths/assists.

A few years ago a bookie offered a "free" Premier League shirt if you placed a number of bets during the season. Admitedly it cost me about £125 to get the shirt, so i'd have been better off just buying one, but i'd be hoping to do better this time.

I don't know if enough people would be interested enough to make the shirts cheap enough for this to work, but i'd like a new Liverpool shirt as the old one is so tear stained it's unwearable!

Archived