1000 members! (and counting)

Congratulations to the Unibet team on this latest landmark.

You have created an environment for people to come together, exchange views, give advice, take advantage of promotions and generally just hang out.

I have logged in pretty much daily since i joined and thank you, and the members for making it an enjoyable place to do so.

Keep up the good work!! :smileyhappy:

@Stuart wrote:

Congratulations to the Unibet team on this latest landmark.

You have created an environment for people to come together, exchange views, give advice, take advantage of promotions and generally just hang out.

I have logged in pretty much daily since i joined and thank you, and the members for making it an enjoyable place to do so.

Keep up the good work!! :smileyhappy:

I agree with @Stuart words, great idea and lets hope it grows from here.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This is a great feat. I think if community based missions were incorporated inside the Poker client, it would attract more people. Something as simple as reading a thread, for example.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

This is a great feat. I think if community based missions were incorporated inside the Poker client, it would attract more people. Something as simple as reading a thread, for example.

Hard to link the two together I would think, only solution I can think of is have a mission to play a freeroll say it was a mission that would normally give a 4e ticket make it 1e and put the 3e extra per person in the freeroll. Then have the freeroll be ticket only and you need to reply to a post to get the ticket.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived