A little bit for everyone.....

Leo-Unibet

@Sect7G wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

The 100k point milestone tourney with 3 UO packages for prizes is a big deal for a lot of players imo.  I bet there's more players that stop at 100k points then stop at 50k points.  The value of this tourney is great (60-80euros) but it starts with 1500 chips.  No tourney on Unibet with even half the buy in starts so shallow.  Could we amp this up to at least 3k chips (5k would be better) as this is a big deal to a lot of players.  I get that some guy making 3 million points doesn't care and wants is a flip in a perfect world but that's not the guy you should be offering to.  The guy that flips between 50k-100k points a quarter is the priority imo.

Hi @Sect7G The amount of chips doesn't alone decide how good the structure is of how long the tournament will run.

In this particular tournament we have just 1,500 in chips but the level up time is 9 minutes. So the total run time of those tournaments are about 3h. That's not so bad considering it's 120-150 players playing for just 3 prizes, in such a top heavy tournament I don't want players participate for 4-5 hpours ending up at 4th palce with nothing. 160-200 minutes run time is in my opinion good. Thanks for the input though!

@Leo-Unibet That's a very good explanation as the top heavy aspect/pain for bubbling is quite severe.  What about 3k chips at the beggining and 6 minute blinds.  Should balance out timewise but would allow players to get out of the gate for a lack of a better word.  With the top heavy format you are 100% right that this tourney can't last too long.

Archived