Mayweather mcgregor bet

Petrus

Hello, I bet 50 euros on Mayweather and I also bet my 25 euro bonus on it. So that was 75 euros in total, now, when I got my 93,70 euros back as a total, the largest part of the money was marked as bonus money on my account, so I had a total of 31 euros as actual available money. This isn't right since I bet 50 euros... could someone from unibet fix this for me please? I have already started gambling to cycle my bonus money since I thought I had to but I have now come to the realization that I feel scammed. Thanks in advance.

That's how this bonus works ;) 

Your deposited money is part of the bonus and will be used first when you are playing the money around. 

You should read the terms and conditions :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@testuser1 wrote:

Bet on Schalke to win this evening, or Konoplyanka to score ;)

That backfired quickly...

@PetrusAlways read the fine print when it comes to playthrough boni, sometimes they match your playing preferences and sometimes they don't.

On a side note, LOL at you for watching, or even worse, betting on that freak-show...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived