Competition to players who share their picks with analysis here in comm forum?

I think it would be great and popular if you start a new competetition(weekly/monthly/or specific event) to players who share their tips with analysis. Best ROI could win.

to

-Wimbledon (men/women/doubles/mixed)
-Olympic games

-Champions league football

-Euroleague basketball

-NHL,NBA

I'm not quite sure what you mean, should the competition be exclusive for members who've already posted on the board of picks with analysis? Or would it be a competition where you have ie. one bet per day and your pick needs to be explained?

In case you haven't seen it, we do have a very nice betting championship going on at the moment where the winner is calculated by ROI, you can read all about it here

Former Community Manager

I've just updated the "Weekly and monthly rewards" thread with the below. What do you think of this setup? Anything you think we should change?

• Expert tipster of the month (no analysis):

Each month we'll reward the user who has managed the best ROI in his/her personal betting picks thread. There're a few simple rules:
- You'll have to keep track of your bets by posting the month-to-date result in every post
- You're not allowed to copy picks from other sites/communities
- You'll need at least 15 picks to qualify for this reward
- Odds will have to be from Unibet
- Picks will have to be added at least 3 hours before the match(es) start 

• Expert tipster of the month (with analysis)

Each month we'll reward the user who has managed the best ROI in his/her personal betting picks thread, where there's been written analysis added to every pick. There're a few simple rules:
- At least 300 words of analysis for each bet
- You'll have to keep track of your bets by posting the month-to-date result in every post
- You're not allowed to copy picks from other sites/communities
- You'll need at least 8 picks to qualify for this reward
- Odds will have to be from Unibet
- Picks will have to be added at least 5 hours before the match(es) start 

Archived