Where's my ticket?

Passbeten

Hi, 

I won a package for the TBD-Unibet Open but have not received a confirmation. Even though we don't know where to go yet, it would be nice to get that mail you promise within 48 hrs and maybe the cash part of the prize.

All the best

Anders

Hi @Passbeten and welcome to the Community :) Indeed I can see that you won the package and a message on your account that you qualified. Apologies for the delay in the communication, as the next event's location is not confirmed yet and Bucharest just finished it is taking a bit more than expected to roll out the communication for the next one.

I am sure the guys are going to come up with something soon and then everybody's mind can be laid to rest regarding this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @RayL

I've received confirmation of the win but haven't heard the time and place. is there any news on this?

I've heard a rumour it's the Dublin event that Unibet have already announced, but that seems unlikely given that the entry fee is only 300 euros. 

Hi @sgriff, I see that you qualified to UK tour, not to Unibet Open. The next one is in Brighton according to official information. You have a package and a buy in so that means the buy in can be converted to cash. "Players can exchange one surplus package for cash per event, provided they are attending the event"
https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour#tab:tabview-7-624753-tab-3

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

/Ray

@RayL wrote:

Hi @sgriff, I see that you qualified to UK tour, not to Unibet Open. The next one is in Brighton according to official information. You have a package and a buy in so that means the buy in can be converted to cash. "Players can exchange one surplus package for cash per event, provided they are attending the event"

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour#tab:tabview-7-624753-tab-3

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

/Ray

Hi @RayL

I've qualified for both.

Missed that @sgriff,  indeed you didFacepalm.gif.f7f3789bdf89e782ba3c9a5598ffe84d.gifCongrats first of all :). Second, Dublin is indeed just a rumour at the moment. I haven't heard anything concrete yet. I know the UO team is working over the clock to have everything settled so we can roll out the info to our players and I am fairly sure it's going to happen soon, but I can't confirm or deny anything at the moment. Stay tuned. 

/Ray 

Archived