cash games no playability online

anxietyyy5

so online always the same win some tne cames the setups etc etc like a8diamonds flpo came 558  have trips flop the guys pays all the runer runer flush etc etc i lost in 3hours of babeats horrendous setups and i have aj flop cames 2j9 i bet turn 3 i bet river 3 rhe guy have q3 my point is online only works playing mtts

@anxietyyy5 

@anxietyyy5 wrote:

so online always the same win some tne cames the setups etc etc like a8diamonds flpo came 558  have trips flop the guys pays all the runer runer flush etc etc i lost in 3hours of babeats horrendous setups and i have aj flop cames 2j9 i bet turn 3 i bet river 3 rhe guy have q3 my point is online only works playing mtts

-> getting confused by bolded part - could you explain it again, please ? your hand Ad8d, flop came 558 and you have trips ???

@anxietyyy5 wrote:

Spell check, punctuation, capital letters. All missing. Have some respect for your readers, bro!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived