Bottomless holes?

Korkil

Some games are bottomless holes.

Certainly, one can blame for bad luck, but in some cases I do not agree.

I can list more but right now I can say that the "new" fairy tales just suck ... no fun ... drove over 100 spins without a "bonus round".

That's what I mean is "bottomless hole".

Fairytales Mirror (Netent) becomes No. 1 on my list. No fun, the few "sidefunctions" gave type 3-6 times effort.

What's the point of having it if it does not give more? "Biggest" on under 10 x effort ??? A joke!

/ Robin

Had 300x on that game even though it is a terrible slot yes. It "never" gives bonus, I had two of them over probably 2000 spins and they are really bad.
I recommend Greentube games on 0,1€ - 0,5€ bets. They will give you great bonuses and seem to be fair. 
However stay away from high bets on those slots because everything changes and I have played them for years to see it.

Even the old Netent can be very good.

Stay away from Netent new games, everything Yggdrasil and that animal company I won't even mention the name of and you should have a more fair chance.

:)

@gravedom wrote:

try sakura fortune... 300 spins and no bonus ... even the wins are like 3-6x max\

sakura forune aka uniscam

🤣 at you complaining about 300 spins without a bonus. There're many games where it often takes more than 500 spins to trigger any feature.

FYI the big orange letters spelling out the name "Quickspin" means that Unibet didn't make the game. 

I totally agree with Sakura. I know that game when it was released, it poured out great bonuses like all new Quickspin slots. And I have played for years to track how Quickspin launch their slots. No person can convince me that it doesn't work that way.
Sakura, Sticky Bandits and Northern Sky i.e are the slots I have had 500x wins on at launch. Now they are shattered pieces of something you'd might have an old memory of winning something on...
And this coin system (which is great they made the win turn into real money instead of bonus money)....to reach highest levels of these coins you will have to set multiple slots on unlimited spins, go to sleep for a month or two, then you might have reached the highest level. But even then a 20€ bonus does not guarantee any big win. I used many coins for 0,2-0,4€ bonuses and had mostly payouts of 1-2x.
In my opinion it is an insult to the players having this coin system because it gives a very fake hope to reach something you'd might have a fair chance on winning on.
Just like rage buliding in Vikings games............they only give good payouts if you have lost enough money...
This is how it works and anyone could try to prove it otherwise. Maybe those advanced systems that always watch over the slots that they are fair could prove otherwise? :laugh:

However the old slots like Leprechaun, Dragon Shrine, King Colossus can be very good slots to build balance and Quckspin has in general rather nice slot mechanics and style :)

Had also a bad experience playing sakura 75 $ 60 cents bet's,,,i might get money back on my bet once or twice...since then i don't play this slot anymore ! this is a bit strange got zero return on that game but had great return on sticky bandit and volcano from quickfire !
you must be chinese between 22 to 42 to win on sakura :D

Man, those FairyTales Legends games are just the worst. It's been a long time that I played games this bad. It feels like burning money. Theoretical RTP 96% but it feels like 20%.

I played them on different occassions now for the promotion and every time it's just spewing hundreds of spins without any win. When you finally hit your bonus after thousands of spins, you get 20x.

Ridiculous games, stay far away from it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Korkil wrote:

I can list more but right now I can say that the "new" fairy tales just suck ... no fun ... drove over 100 spins without a "bonus round".

That's what I mean is "bottomless hole".

Oh come on this is frankly ridiculous... a hundred spins and you don't get a bonus makes the slot a "bottomless hole" ??? Almost every slot, the odds of hitting a bonus are 1 in 150 *MINIMUM*, so not hitting one in a mere hundred spins isn't just normal, it's mathematically expected!

Even hitting no feature in 1000 spins is far from impossible, and even my favourite slots which sometimes throw 4/5 bonuses in a hundred spins have left me with none for a thousand spins now and again ... 

No disrespect, just saying you need to revise your expectations a little :)

So much to comment on here, but I'll stick to this:

Mirror Mirror is way more volatile than the other Fairytale games from Net Ent. Hansel & Gretel probably is the lowest, quite easy to get a bonus feature but also easy to only get a minor profit from it.

So low volatile means that you need to raise the wager to win back what you lost but can also make you lose it all quickly.
On high volatile games with x500 wins and bigger you can keep playing with a low wager and hope to get lucky.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Archived