Beat beat

Gogogo

@Gogogo   about online poker?  in what sense? - beacuse  some player in freeroll /micro  called  your 5-6BB all-in with trashy hand   and you didnt win?

I have task  for  you :  Do 100-200 simulation deals(9 handed  K9s vs 710off) a real deck of cards at home. And later tell us in how many cases your hand was against you (in other words:  was rigged)

Another task: check  percentages  preflop  in that case,  then  you'll see that numbers give a big chance to win 710off against K9s.

odds.png.6493905189ed4e28d640634fa8bf745c.png

Bad beat ?  i dont think so :/

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I did not talk about being manipulated, just about algorithm. that's why I play only Cash Game or SnG. Yes, I think be more random(my opinion) and play more freerolls MTT because it. 

I've won tournaments this way also benefiting me from high stakes winning with ridiculous cards. hypocrisy reigns.

@Gogogo  it is not  algortithm,  in many cases it is bad play from others. Especially  in freerolls/micro  it's typical:  people do not respect raises, big openings., jamms etc  Sometimes it's annoying  but in long run sometimes the game is much easier.

I am telling you to make your own real-deals in this combination and the math will show you the right conclusions. 

at 98% in bounty MTT i would called your all-in with 710off with that stack.  In freezout i dont think so.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

A weak top pair on a board with 3 suited cards losing to a flush counts as a bad beat nowadays? :laugh:

Today I lost an all-in hand in PLO with AAxx on a AJx flop against an opponent holding AJxx because he hit runner-runner Jacks for 4oak. The chance of that happening is 1 in 741 or 0,13 %. That's a bad beat, bro!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived