Rank 5
‎29-12-2016 04:05 PM

Arena and Podium

could bring back those free bingo Arena and Podium ? 

4 REPLIES
Rank 10
‎12-01-2017 02:59 AM

Re: Arena and Podium

If you are not from Romania then you can still play for free in the other rooms

I wouldnt complain if I was able to play frees anywhere really ( we romanians are not allowed to play)

Rank 15
‎15-01-2017 03:30 PM

this is the  onjn romanian

0 Likes
Rank 14
‎15-01-2017 03:35 PM

[ Edited ]

Since I started playing (Oct 16) there has only been free bingo in All Stars and Grand Prix.

And I'm grateful that there is any free bingo at all, even if it's very hard to win anything.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
Rank 19
‎15-01-2017 07:37 PM

[ Edited ]

@PokerAndBettingThere used to be free Bingo in all rooms, like one game every half hour or so. But I guess they thought it was a little too generous or something. Tongue Back then the free games in Arena and Podium used to have a €10 prize pool, while the All Stars and Grand Prix ones only had €5. But when they reduced the number of free games and removed them from Arena and Podium, they increased the All Stars and Grand Prix prize pools to €10, so at least that weighs up for it a bit. Smile But that said, I also miss the free games in the other rooms.

And I should probably add that I'm also very grateful that they still offer free games as often as they do. Thumbs Up There aren't a lot of Bingo rooms that do that.