Unibet Android app

MoreTBC

It's terrible. :(

I tried it over the weekend to see if some bets I'd placed had come in and it's one of the worst user experiences i've ever had with an app. It felt like a really slow version of the website that was difficult to use and would randomly change shape/image while using it. Are there any plans to redesign it? Is it an old app with a new one already in development?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hi @MoreTBC, I've downloaded it on my phone trying to recreate the issue above and speed wise it didn't seem to load more than other apps would. This might be tied to the phone you are using as well, but I get what you mean by "randomly change shape/image " when the matches were loading it did seem that it's having a hard time trying to put everything in it's place.

I'll let the Sports department know about this issue, thanks for letting us know. Could you provide me with a screenshot of your phone's specs as well? It's worth taking a look into.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hey @RayL,

Capture.PNG.1683b9fb0d51d315be8179215011445d.PNG

The OS is stock Android now so ignore that bit. I've recorded my screen so you can see what I get but I just need to edit it a little to remove emails popping up and things like that.

As a secondary bug I've got active racing bets on for tonight but they do not show up when I go into the racing secion on the app. It's in the video I'll post once i've edited it but the bets are below

Capture2.PNG.efab1f4d9c543338798852bb36211bb9.PNG

In general is seems pretty counter-intuitive that you cannot see racing bets in the 'My bets' section of the main site but you have to go into Racing specifically to see them. Seems like something that is going to confuse a lot of customer and is a bit unnecessary.

Cheers for that @MoreTBC, I've passed it along to the guy's responsible for the app.

I did get word back on the question if something is in development and indeed, we should get a new version of the app up an running later on this year so, exciting news on that chapter :)

I'll get back to you when any fix or extra info makes it's way to me after the guys analyze the video and the specs of the phone.Thanks again for raising this issue with us.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I did notice that the racing bets section shows 'Today' by default on the web version so this may be why the bets didn't show on mobile but as you can see from the video you wouldn't know there were options to change the date filter as they don't appear on the screen.

If the guys need me to test anything let me know.

Archived