Streakr, can't find my price

emle123

Hi all

Yesterday I reached my 3 day streak so I won the €2 price but I can't find it in my (empty) inventory.

I remember from last time that there was a pop-up window to announce that I had won something but this didn't happen now.

Anyone that knows where I can find my price or that can tell me what went wrong?

Thank you!
unibet.thumb.PNG.d03fa139a536c872db9a5425ce4c3360.PNG

• Like 1

@emle123 wrote:

Hi, thank you for your comment.

I still don't find it, I think that it is just not added to my account.

@emle123 

I wouldn't worry about it too much. For me it took like 2 days before it got credited, and there was no pop-up.

I believe that due to the Corona situation Unibet office is close to empty and the guys are mainly working from home. And since now it's also Sunday.... Give it at least until tomorrow 😃

And once it's added, when you make any ( eligible ) pick, the option to use the free bet will show up on the bet slip.

👍

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@emle123 wrote:

@emle123 

I wouldn't worry about it too much. For me it took like 2 days before it got credited, and there was no pop-up.

I believe that due to the Corona situation Unibet office is close to empty and the guys are mainly working from home. And since now it's also Sunday.... Give it at least until tomorrow 😃

And once it's added, when you make any ( eligible ) pick, the option to use the free bet will show up on the bet slip.

👍

I got my freebet immediately.

• Like 1
God bless you all!

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@emle123 wrote:

@emle123 

👍

I got my freebet immediately.

@emle123 @Ozzyholik 

I hit the €5 freebet last night and this time there indeed was a pop-up and I got the FB immediately, which did not happen earlier with the €2 FB, so there  seems to be some issues still with this one. :annoyed:

• Like 1